New Mexico Department of Transportation is the lead TraCS state agency and has made TraCS available currently to eight agencies throughout the state. The DOT relies on the local agencies to help move the TraCS program forward and plans to continue to roll out TraCS to other interested agencies.
- LEAD AGENCY: New Mexico DOT
- PROGRAM SUPPORTED BY: Internal Staff, External Support from the Dona Ana County Sheriff’s Office, Albuquerque Police Department, Santa Fe Police Department, New Mexico Department of Public Safety, and others.
- TRACS SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT: Statewide Agency: NM – Department of Public Safety – State Police, Motor Transportation Division. Local Agencies: Santa Fe Police Department; Rio Rancho Department of Public Safety; Doña Ana County – Sheriff's Office; Albuquerque Police Department, Rio Arriba County Sheriff’s Office, Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office, McKinley County Sheriff’s Office, Tesuque Tribal Police Department.
- FUTURE DEPLOYMENT PLANS: New Mexico State Police has performed the initial rollout of TraCS for use in NMSP District 4, in the Dona Ana County area, and in NMSP District 5, in the the Albuquerque metro area. This will be followed by rollouts in the Santa Fe Metro area. The Department of Public Safety will serve as a central collection point for smaller agencies as the program continues to evolve.
- LAST UPDATED: 2016/01
Forms being used by New Mexico include:
- Uniform Crash Report
- Supplemental Narrative for UCR
- Supplemental Diagram for UCR
- Uniform Traffic Citation
- Incident/Offense Report
- Narrative for Incident/Offense Report
- DWI Citation
- Notice of Revocation
- Criminal Complaint/Probable Cause Statement
- Tow Report
- DWI Incident/Offense Report Supplemental
ADDITIONAL FORM DEVELOPMENT PLANS: New forms are considered for development as the user community requests them.
New Mexico hasn't implemented MACH yet.
505 629 3499
505 660 1906